Friday 8th September 2017
9am – 5pm
(no official airshow / re-enacment battle on this day)
Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th September 2017
9am – 5pm
**ADVANCE TICKET SALES**
Sat 9th & Sun 10th Sept 2017
|Children (under 16yrs)
|Infants (up to 2yrs)
(2 adults & up to
World War II Veterans (Passes will need to
STRICTLY NO CARD PAYMENT!
Tickets can be purchased in advance up to Friday 25th August 2017.
For more information and a booking form please "click here".
School Day &
- Overview of Event & Additional Features
- Tank Rides.
- 1940's Working and Static Farming Machinery.
- War Walks (very educational war walks).
- Huge Army Encampment (feel free to ask questions).
- 40+ Re-enactment Groups.
- 200+ Vehicles inc, Heavy Armour Tanks and many more.
- 60+ Trade Side Stalls.
- Aces High art gallery Bomber Command picture signing event on both days.
- Hinckley Model Boat Club.
- Paul Harper playing throughout the day in the Marquee.
- Fun Fair.
- Light refreshments in the Marquee and showground.
- Complimentary lunch, tea and coffee to be served at 13:00 in the main marquee for WWII Veterans
(passes to be obtained in advance).
- Toilet facilities throughout the showground.
- Tickets for the daytime event can be purchased on the gate, on each day of the event and in advance.
(see advanced ticket sales)
- Camping is available on site - for more information please click here
- Mobility Scooters available to hire on site, please click here for information to pre-book.
- PARKING: We have FREE car parking on site including disabled parking. Please note for elderly and infirm it may be advisable to use mobility scooters / wheel chairs to get around the entire site. The showground and car parks are green field sites and the terrain is uneven.
- PLEASE NOTE - SOME CAR PARKS WILL BECOME STERILE (NO RETURN TO YOUR VEHICLE) UNTIL THE FLYING DISPLAY HAS FINISHED - THIS IS FOR YOUR SAFETY, A LEGAL REQUIREMENT AND IS NOT NEGOTIABLE!
- There will be breaks within the air display to allow early departure.
- Any vehicles not parked in designated areas may result in being clamped or towed off site.